Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hola!

No promises of daily blogs this time. But I will try to catch up on events of the spring in not-to-distant future blog postings. Here's the Reader's Digest version of the Dodgen's spring 2007:

1 Got married March 30

2 Had the "mini-moon" that weekend at a local B&B.

3 Began moving Tandy into the house that following week. (Busy week)

4 Had my main editing computer at work crash, and tried to produce a program without it for 2 weeks. (Frustrating week)

5 Sold my house and began repairing it for the new owners.

6 Finalized (I thought) arrangements to buy my parent's house.

7 Found out that both house deals were falling apart while I was loading the truck to move from my house to parent's house. Literally the day prior to closing.

8 Changed the closing date.

9 Finalized (Again) arrangements to buy my parent's house.

10 Changed the closing date.

11 Scrambled to save the house deal (financing) on my parent's house and settled on a closing date finally.

12 Nope. Changed the closing date. Again.

13 May 18 Closed on my house. For real this time.

14 May 23 Closed on my new home. (Which was my old home years ago)

15 Rested. Just kidding. Tandy developed Bronchial Asthma, I hauled kids to many multiple year end school events, hauled stuff from storage to house, hauled kids all around town, and tried to keep Tandy from emptying boxes and wearing herself out.

16 Discussed putting off our official honeymoon. Didn't. Tandy got better finally.

17 June 1 Left for Groveton, Texas, then San Antonio, Houston and points South.

18 Reversed the above having completed the "full-moon"

19 Back to the real world of work and etc. Trying to catch up the week of work I missed.

20 Resting when I can and daydreaming of Cozumel........



Well, just an outline for now. Hopefully, I'll climb back up on the blogwagon and roll out some stories soon. Until then here's sunset on the beach June 7, 2007....


No comments:

Verse of the Day