Monday, April 2, 2007

Whew!

For a while we thought that Noah might row up in time for the wedding, but I guess he missed the turn at the I-40 junction. The current was pretty strong on the new I-35 and I-40 riverways. It stands to reason that for as long as the drought was that when rain did finally come, it would all come at one time. But, after a brief stay in a sheltered room, we got started on time and everything went off without a hitch. Well, Tandy and I got hitched but other than that....

I have much to catch up on. There are pictures to post, stories to tell, laptop crashes to recount, etc. and so on. I'll try to work in one a day here for a while, postwise that is, so stay tuned.

It feels good to have a helper again, and surely if anyone needs a helper, it's me. We spent time with God Sunday morning, just the two of us. Prayed together and had our first communion as husband and wife.

Wife, friend, confidant, helper.........Tandy Marie Dodgen

Peace,

Craig

No comments:

Verse of the Day