Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Breaking the Silence

It has been 1 year and 3 days since I posted on this blog. As I look back through the posts I see that it started out much like a self-counseling journal with a lot of posts dealing with feeling and hurts. Over time it moved into thoughts and ideas, musings and random irritations, and then finally, the post on the Expelled movie I guess would be considered political.

So, why am I back?

I was a bit stunned by several comments referring to how good I was at writing. And stunned also by who these comments were coming from, I mean, I had no idea that I had that many people, (well over a dozen!!..some of whom I had not met until I began attending worship at NorthMac) reading my blog. Anyway, those comments got me to thinking that perhaps I should consider writing again, and it is in fact, very therapeutic. But the real reason I'm back is because I am annoyed to the point that I want to holler at anyone who will listen and I'm afraid, once again, that this next post will be somewhat political/religious in nature.

So stay tuned for a rant, or discount my return to the blogosphere altogether if you wish. Either way, if you were at one time a loyal reader, I know you will first have to overcome your shock that I have posted again.

Peace,
Craig

2 comments:

Laura said...

yay! I'm glad you're back. I think you are funny and thoughtful.

Craig said...

Thanks kiddo. I hope you are well, I know you are counting down the days till the little one arrives.

Verse of the Day