Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fair Fireworks, It's Spectaculous!

I've only once or twice tried to take pictures of fireworks and they just haven't come out very good at all usually. I'm much better at taking pictures of roses that have just been rained on. And, while I'm thinking about it Annaleise, you are quite welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's pretty rare I think that you have enough available light to take pictures of fireworks, but when you are standing in the midway at the fair that is definitely not a problem. I think I still need some work on technique and some fine tuning but there are one or two shots here that show some of the colors that we saw Thursday night. The last one is a picture of the "big finish" and therefore has no detail due to the multiple simultaneous explosions. It's not a great picture, I just like saying, "multiple simultaneous explosions." Sounds like the guys on Mythbusters. Happy Birthday, Oklahoma!!







No comments:

Verse of the Day